I’m super happy that the great Matea nominated me for this travel tag–check out her awesome blog here. I know it’s been a while since I posted about travelling, so this is the golden opportunity for me to do so!
1. Cite the creator of the tag: Una vita non basta
2. Insert in the post the tag picture
3. Answer the 10 questions
4. Nominate other bloggers, in particular who loves travelling, and advise them about the nomination
5. Use the tag “ipostichetag” when publishing the post
6. Cite the creator of the blog last in your nomination list
Cite a place …
- … you always bring with you
Bath, England. The plan was to live in London for a few months but it turned out that I fell in love with Bath, and I always find myself thinking about it, even four years later.
- … where you had fun
Hawaii, USA. Celebrating New Year’s Eve on the beach in Oahu. I mean, that’s pretty much the definition of fun.
- … which touched you
Auschwitz and Birkenau, Poland. I don’t think I need to explain why.
- … which disappointed you
Brussels, Belgium. Abundance of tourists everywhere + scaffoldings around la Grand Place = disappointment.
- … which surprised you
Dubrovnik, Croatia. I had no expectations at all, and it turned out to be one of my favourites.
- … where you have tasty memories
Lyon, France. I ate in a traditional bouchon restaurant the most succulent meal and desserts (yes, in the plural form) of my life.
- … where you lived a memorable moment
Tough one. But I suppose Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, is a hard one to forget.
- … where you lived a romantic moment
Hawaii, USA. Yes, same New Year’s Eve. My first kiss of the year on a beach of Oahu; pretty much romantic-movie-worthy.
- … you’d like to go back
This answer changes every three minutes, but right now? Ireland.
- … you’d like to go
Okay, okay, rather improbable with me being a poor writer/traveler. But, seriously, that answer also changes every three minutes. So right now, I’d say Ecuador, South America.
- Postcard From Home
- Poppy Pond’s Adventures
- Living the Q Life
- Highway Sounds
- Adventure 69 Degrees North
- Going Groundless
- Una vita non basta