That is so nice! I want to thank Lara so much for the nomination! Everybody go check out her awesome blog, The Blackberry Season, about lifestyle and travelling; it is so well written and her talent for photography will make you jealous (in a good way, really).
If the bloggers I nominate choose to accept, go through the official rules and find out more about the award.
- Recognize and thank the person who nominated you
- Provide the rules of the award (can link back to the official rules post)
- Answer the 11 questions posed by the nominator
- Provide 11 different questions to be answered by your nominees
- Nominate 5-11 blogs
- Give 10 random facts about yourself (optional)
- What inspired you to create your blog?
The idea of sharing. My writing, my travels, my thoughts. To be part of this awesome blogging community.
- What have you learnt from blogging?
That nothing can be perfect; the important is to put your ideas out there. Don’t wait or think about it too much or you never will!
- What has been your favourite post to write?
Dubrovnik, a story in pros and cons.
- Where would you like to travel to within the next 6 months?
I wrote a post about this, actually.
- Do you prefer solo travelling or travelling with others?
I find it easier to travel on my own, but I like the challenge of co-living with others 24/7 for so long. (Cause when I leave, I leave for a while.)
- Where and what was your most delicious meal in a foreign country?
A veggie burger in Poland. Surprisingly.
- If you had to move to one of the countries you’ve visited, which would it be and why?
Argh. Hard one. I’m seriously thinking about Toronto lately, but maybe one day I’d like to live in Scotland. Or somewhere in Germany so I can practice my German. God. Everywhere.
- When is your favourite season to travel?
End of summer, autumn. Not too crowded with tourists, not too hot. Perfect.
- Where would you travel to if you only had a tight budget?
Near home, I guess. Discovering my own country.
- Where would you travel to if you had unlimited funds?
And then from space I would blindly point at a country on the globe and go there–though if it happened to be mine I’d try again.
- What is at the top of your bucketlist?
My Questions for the Nominees:
Has your opinion of blogging changed since you started your blog?
What post was the hardest to write/publish?
What do you do when you don’t know what to blog about?
What book do you believe everybody should read?
What is your idea of the perfect travelling book?
What was the scariest travelling moment of your life?
Three destinations on your bucket list:
Walk or drive?
Do you read several books at the same time or one at a time?
What is the first book that made you cry?
If you could teleport anywhere right now, where would it be?
I nominate …
- Oh The Places She’ll Go
- Journey of Angie
- My Book Sense
- The Bookie Monster
- Hanging With Amanda
- Reader’s Note
- From Dream to Plan
- Happily Ever Bookish
- The Danish Bookworm