Here’s the thing.
I took the summer off work to write 3 books and read 1000 books and travel everywhere and of course like always I set myself WAY TOO MANY GOALS AND I’M SLIGHTLY FREAKING OUT BECAUSE GUYS, JULY IS ALMOST OVER?
So I figured the best thing to do would be to play a game and pretend everything is all right. (I live in constant denial. Cheers to that.)
Without further ado, here’s The Official Summer Goals Book Tag That’s Not a Hundred Percent About Books But I Don’t Care it’s My Blog I Make the Rules and I’m Tired I Need Easy and Simple Thank You.
(Summer Goals BT for short.)
1. A series you plan on finishing by the end of the summer
Throne of Glass series. I stopped at Queen of Shadows because I’m a weirdo and I wanted to wait for Empire of Storms to be in paperback to fit with the rest of my collection. Also, I was reading the ACOTAR series at the same time, and honestly I got confused with both worlds.
2. A romance you plan on reading by the end of the summer
Can’t wait to finally read this one!
3. A new release you really want to read (by the end of the summer; I’ll stop saying it, now, you get that everything is by the end of the summer, considering the name of the tag, right?)
I NEED TO READ THIS SO BAD.
4. A bookish goal you want to accomplish
Catch up with my goodreads goal of 52 books. (Seriously, things are not looking good, folks, I need encouragements.)
Also, write the sequel of my book Devonna, which is coming out in October 2019!
5. A non-bookish goal you set yourself for the summer
Go on hiking trips as often as I can!
We’ve been through this, folks. Hiking fuels the hell out of my writing. Here’s why.
6. Read on the beach or in a park?
7. Go-to summer read: Cute romance or Thriller?
8. What’s your biggest dream/goal in life? (I’m curious!)
I’d love to financially support myself with my writing. Also, it would be pretty epic to see one of my books adapted in a movie one day and, like, win an oscar or ten.
- The Bookish Chick
- Kristy Reads
- Heather Blair
- The Books Are Everywhere
- Wordhaven Blog
- A Book a Thought
- Thrice Read
- Books and Blends
- Book Bosomed Blonde
- And you! Yes, you!
Or just share your summer goals with me in the comments if you feel like it, so we can motivate each other! 🙂