How was everyone’s October?
Mine was both exciting and terrifying and slow yet productive!
- MY FIRST BOOK DEVONNA WAS RELEASED ON OCT 18!
- I tried to read a bit but I didn’t have much time or energy so I could only squeeze in two books:
- The Husband’s Secret, Liane Moriarty
- Wicked Descent, Scarlett Kol
5. I edited the whole manuscript I’ve been working on for a long time and I think it’s finally ready for querrying!
6. I took a little trip to the mountains to refuel after writing a first draft at the end of September.
7. I ate a lot of candy.
8. I hiked two mountains!
9. I watched two entire seasons of Merlin and became absolutely addicted for me this is officially a No-Netflix-November.
10. Did I mention my debut novel Devonna was released? IT’S ON GOODREADS, GO MARK IT AS TO-READ!
11. I wrote another song as part of a YA fantasy WIP!
12. And that’s pretty much the highlights of my October!
13. Book release, mountains, and Merlin!
How was your month, guys?
Let me know in the comments!